Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Dreaded First Post

What are your thoughts when you stumble onto a new blog?

What are your expectations? Are you scanning the information for anything that looks interesting to you, or do you take the time to read each title?

Well, if your still reading this, I must have done something right

You... who are you?


As much as I'd like to say that I'm a professional blogger making a hundred thousand dollars a year from my living room, that would currently be a lie.

I am, though, a writer with opinions and ideas that, along with thousands of other bloggers out there, I want to share. My thoughts with others.

Why does Balescene exist?


If your asking why I'm blogging, that's an easy question. I'm blogging to express my opinions and share my view on certain subjects, just like many others do.

I don't have a very strict niche, but I like writing about technology and electronics. I'm more interested in new or upcoming phones or popular websites. I'll tend to write about anything that comes to mind, so I welcome everyone to read and I hope that you all do.

If you or anyone else is coming to this blog, they will probably be looking for interesting and thought provoking posts and good tips and ideas to use themselves. I'm here for you guys.

How can I leave Feedback?

Comments, questions, concerns, complaints, and all other forms of reply are greatly welcomed and encouraged! Feel free to comment on any post, and I will reply.

While on the subject of comments, I'd like to say that all opinions are welcome, but please keep comments constructive. I reserve the right to make editorial decisions regarding submitted comments, including but not limited to removal of comments. The comments are moderated, and please keep comments respectful or they will be removed.

You can email me, write on our Facebook page, tweet at me, send carrier pigeon, whatever floats your boat. I love hearing from readers, and if you have a topic you'd like me to discuss, I'd love to hear about it.

And that's basically all I have to say for myself so far. If you think I should have added anything, comment below. Thanks for reading!

Follow Me on Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...